APT Global Dubai was awarded a contract for the construction and delivery of 2 split hopper barges with a capacity of 2100 M³ for NMDC in June 2019.
Due to time and market constraints, APT Global Marine Service bought two available hulls, in concert with the client. The hulls were towed to her yard where they were subject of the entire outfitting, component installation, Classification and commissioning. Specific project related requirements of the clients have been integrated within the limited time frame.
Both vessels were rechristened with new names NAREEL and MAGHIAM.
Both vessels were delivered to NMDC base at Abu-Dhabi during January 2020.
• The vessel is equipped with a Cummins QSK19 D(M) diesel driven power pack of
• The vessel is equipped with a HRP- bow thruster of 450kW capacity.
• The vessel is additionally fitted with a main generator set of 65kVA and a 31kVA harbor
• FWD and AFT ballast system.
• The vessel is installed according to the latest requirements as per DR67 including an
emergency dumping system,accurate draught indicators and monitoring system, wall
mounted alarm panels at the wheelhouse.
• Remote control system both for dumping operation as well for bow thruster operation..
|Length||: 72.00 m|
|Breadth||: 16.50 m|
|Depth||: 5.50 m|
|Dredging Draught||: 4.80 m|
|Gross Tonnage||: 1985|
|Net tonnage||: 620|
|Class||: Bureau Veritas|